January 30, 2013

Slow Cooker

Slow cooker

Not that long ago I found out about really convenient and easy to use and not that expensive tool for my kitchen. Its called Slow Cooker. I was so excited when I got it for my birthday last October and since then it became my friend that I use at least once every week. It saves so much time, the meat taste so tender and my family likes to try new dishes. I have been trying out new recipes most of them turned out really good, because I always modified them to my taste. Today I would like to share some of my favorite recipes.

I like to buy organic chicken at Trader Joe's. If I don't do the whole chicken in slow cooker, I usually cut it right away after I bring it home. I cut the wings and legs make one dish out if it, then i cut the breasts and all the bones and whats left over and make another dish that I love making "Щи" using my grandmothers recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment